[BHS Etree] INCOMING FAMILIES - BHS Admin is working on lottery

BHS etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Tue May 17 09:05:05 PDT 2011

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact Janet Huseby,
jhuseby at pacbell.net

Many incoming families of 9th grade students (current 8th grade) have been
making inquiries as to the timeline for announcing small learning
community placement.  The administration is working on the lottery.  As
soon as all technical challenges are met, we will run the lottery.

As soon as the lottery is run, we will mail out letters informing current
8th grade families as to their placement.  The goal remains the month of
May.  I will post on the etree when we actually mail the letters so you
can check your mailboxes!

Janet Huseby
Volunteer Coordinator
Berkeley High School

Diane Douglas, Marguerite Fa-Kaji and Pat Anderson are the
parent-volunteer facilitators of the etree; please direct any questions to
them at  <mailto:bhs-owner at lmi.net> bhs-owner at lmi.net.

BHS etree archives:  <http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/>
http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/; BHS PTSA website:
<http://www.bhs.berkeleypta.org/> http://www.bhs.berkeleypta.org/. To