[BHS Etree] STUDENT ACTIVITIES - Chaperones for Senior Prom Needed

BHS etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Mon May 9 21:21:15 PDT 2011

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact Chris Young,
<mailto:cyoung at berkeleyhigh.us> cyoung at berkeleyhigh.us

To ensure a safe, positive and fun environment for students at our Senior
Prom, the Senior Class leadership is calling on parents and responsible
adults 25 years and older to be chaperones.

The event takes place THIS Saturday, May 14 at the San Francisco Design
Center Galleria from 8pm to midnight. Chaperones are needed to promote
positive behavior and help with tasks such as registering students and the
coat check.  Parent chaperones will NOT be responsible for enforcing the
dance conduct policy or disciplining students.

Please let me know if you are able to chaperone either the whole time
(7:45-midnight) or the early shift (7:45pm-10pm) or the second shift
(9:45-midnight).  Free food and drinks will be available and you will have
the option to sit when needed.

The Galleria is located at 101 Henry Adams Street in San Francisco.  From
the Bay Bridge and Interstate 80: Take the Ninth Street/Civic Center exit.
Turn left on Eighth Street. Continue three blocks to Townsend. Go around
traffic circle to Henry Adams Street.

Thank you,
The Senior Class Leadership Team

Diane Douglas, Marguerite Fa-Kaji and Pat Anderson are the parent-volunteer
<mailto:bhs-owner at lmi.net> bhs-owner at lmi.net.

BHS etree archives:  <http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/>
http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/; BHS PTSA website:
<http://www.bhs.berkeleypta.org/> http://www.bhs.berkeleypta.org/. To