[BHS Etree] MISC - Berkeley Public Library Free Comic Book Day, May 7 (Sat.)

BHS etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Thu May 5 20:46:58 PDT 2011

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact Will Marston
WMarston at ci.berkeley.ca.us

Saturday May 7th is Free Comic Book Day and the Berkeley Public Library's
Teen Services is celebrating in style!  We have events happening at the
South Branch and the Central Library with games, crafts, prizes, and -- of
course -- free comics!

We'll be busy at the South Branch from noon to 2:30, playing board games,
enjoying refreshments, and drawing our own comics.  Then we'll move up to
the second floor of the Central Library from 3:30 to 5:30 where we'll be
remixing our favorite comics.

Free comics and events are intended for teenagers.  Limit 3 free comics per
patron.  Graphic novel raffle is open to library patrons age 11-19.  Limit
one entry per patron.

Will Marston

Senior Teen Librarian

Berkeley Public Library

510-981-6147

wmarston at ci.berkeley.ca.us

Diane Douglas, Marguerite Fa-Kaji and Pat Anderson are the parent-volunteer
<mailto:bhs-owner at lmi.net> bhs-owner at lmi.net.

BHS etree archives:  <http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/>
http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/; BHS PTSA website:
<http://www.bhs.berkeleypta.org/> http://www.bhs.berkeleypta.org/. To