[BHS Etree] ADMIN - Message from P. Scuderi re Firearm Incident at BHS

BHS etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Tue Mar 22 14:27:47 PDT 2011

DO NOT REPLY TO THIS E-MAIL, further information will be sent shortly.

Dear Parents:

I realize that there are tremendous concerns about this morning's incidents
at BHS involving another firearm. I am in the process of crafting a detailed
note to you all and will have it out by 3:00 p.m.

Please understand that the investigation is quite complex and was
complicated by a power outage of nearly an hour.

All students are safe as of this writing, classes are in session, and I
will have additional details coming your way within the hour.

Pasquale Scuderi
Principal
Berkeley High School
(510) 644-6120