[BHS Etree] MISC: Free SAT Mock Exam on March 5

BHS etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Wed Mar 2 19:26:56 PST 2011

Do not reply to this e-mail, contact ptps.berkeley.publicity at gmail.com

Dear Parents, Students and Teachers:

In the last two weekends there were multiple instances of miscommunications
and incorrect information sent out to you all, and I'm very sorry for any
inconveniences we have caused.. Our coordinators have discussed why all the
issues arose, and we are working hard to ensure we get out the correct
information in the future. We hope to be able to continue to serve you and
the community as best as we can.

This Saturday we will be proctoring a free mock SAT test. This full length
exam will give students the opportunity to see what the SAT will be like and
to gain additional practice before the real test. Taking a mock exam will
help students and parents identify strengths and weaknesses, so they can
know where to focus their future studies for the SAT. Graded tests will be
returned on the same day so students can evaluate their performance. As
usual students of all grades and schools are welcome to join us! We look
forward to seeing you!

What: Mock SAT exam

When: This Saturday Mar 5th 10-2:30 pm
Where: Room 210 Dwinelle, UC Berkeley Campus
Bring: Pencil, eraser and calculator (any kind of calculator is allowed -
scientific or graphing)

Please register online at
<http://www.ocf.berkeley.edu/~ptps/workshopregistration.html>
http://www.ocf.berkeley.edu/~ptps/workshopregistration.html

Registration is not necessary, so if you forget to register you can just
show up on Saturday at the designated classroom. But, we would appreciate if
you did register, because it'll let us know how many students to expect and
how many exams we need to print out

Please take down the following number in case you have a hard time finding
the classroom on the day of the workshop: 415-218-3185

Thank you,

Leona Shum and Soohwang Yeem

Publicity Coordinator | People's Test Preparation Service (PTPS)
University of California Berkeley
ptps.berkeley.publicity at gmail.com