[BHS Etree] MISC - Free Math Strategies Workshop - Feb. 19

BHS etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Wed Feb 16 20:59:02 PST 2011

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact People's Test Preparation
Service, ptps.berkeley.publicity at gmail.com

People's Test Preparation Service (PTPS) will be offering a free workshop
on math strategies this Saturday. This workshop will teach students how to
take multiple choice math tests, with a focus on the math portion of the
SATs. However, strategies in this workshop will be applicable to other
math tests such as the ACT as well. All high school students of any grade
level are welcome to join us.

Although registration is not mandatory, we would appreciate it if you
registered online on our website so that we know how many students to
expect. Please click on the following link to access our registration form

http://www.ocf.berkeley.edu/~ptps/workshopregistration.html

What: Math Strategies

When: This Saturday Feb 19th 3-5 pm
Where: Room 234 Dwinelle Hall on the UC Berkeley campus

              Here is a link to a map of UC Berkeley's campus
http://www.berkeley.edu/map/3dmap/3dmap.shtml

Please take down the following number in case you have a hard time finding
the classroom on the day of the workshop.

415-218-3185

--

Leona Shum and Soohwang Yeem

Publicity Coordinator | People's Test Preparation Service (PTPS)
University of California Berkeley
ptps.berkeley.publicity at gmail.com

Diane Douglas, Marguerite Fa-Kaji and Pat Anderson are the
parent-volunteer facilitators of the etree; please direct any questions to
them at  <mailto:bhs-owner at lmi.net> bhs-owner at lmi.net.

BHS etree archives:  <http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/>
http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/; BHS PTSA website:
<http://www.bhs.berkeleypta.org/> http://www.bhs.berkeleypta.org/. To