[BHS Etree] JOBS - Youth Spirit Artworks Spring 2011 Art Jobs Training Program

BHS etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Wed Feb 16 11:40:54 PST 2011

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact Sally Hindman,
slhindman at aol.com

Youth Spirit Artworks, the innovative green, art jobs training program
empowering low-income East Bay young people, ages 16 to 25, has three
spaces left in its Spring art jobs and jobs training program. Space is
very limited for this stipended enterprise, so if you or someone you know
might be interested--contact us, or have them contact us, right away via
phone or email.

We'll meet Monday Feb. the 21st from 3:30pm to 6:30pm. Our participants
will then come 3:30pm (or after school) to 6:30pm 3 days per week.
Participants this spring choose two days of Mon, Tues, Thurs and Sat. and
then everyone comes on Fridays for trainings, youth empowerment meetings
and FOOD. Our Spring training program will run until June 10th.

Youth Spirit is located at 1769 Alcatraz Avenue (3 doors down from the NW
corner of Adeline Street). We are three blocks South of Ashby BART.

Applications can be downloaded at our web site at:
www.youthspiritartworks.org <http://www.youthspiritartworks.org/>  or
picked up and completed at our office on Monday.

For info. or to express interest in participating contact: Sally Hindman
at 510-282-0396 or shindman at youthspiritartworks.org.

Diane Douglas, Marguerite Fa-Kaji and Pat Anderson are the
parent-volunteer facilitators of the etree; please direct any questions to
them at  <mailto:bhs-owner at lmi.net> bhs-owner at lmi.net.

BHS etree archives:  <http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/>
http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/; BHS PTSA website:
<http://www.bhs.berkeleypta.org/> http://www.bhs.berkeleypta.org/. To