[BHS Etree] FUNDRAISING - Join the Auction Donor List for Berkeley Live!

BHS etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Tue Feb 15 08:57:32 PST 2011

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact Auction Coordinator, Jennifer
Armor, jenniferarmor at comcast.net

On April 17th, the BHSDG will be holding the annual auction, Berkeley High
Live! at the  UC Pauley Ballroom

We need your support!

How You Can Help:

Donate.
We need Auction items to add to our auction. If you have unique gift
items, rare collectibles, business or personal services, vacation homes,
or sporting events tickets, we need your contribution today!

Tell Your Friends.
Do you know someone who would be interested in supporting our cause?
Please share the news of the auction with your friends so they can get
involved.

Thank you in advance for your continued support!   We look forward to your
tax-deductible donation!

Proceeds go directly to BHS programs such as Classroom Grants, College and
Career Center, and many more.

Here is a partial list of auction items from other generous donors:

Napa Valley Wine Tour
Hotel in Cabo San Lucas
House in Loire Valley
SF Package including stay at Sir Francis Drake Hotel and tickets to Beach
Blanket Babylon
Landscape design services
Gift certificates at restaurants and local merchants

Diane Douglas, Marguerite Fa-Kaji and Pat Anderson are the
parent-volunteer facilitators of the etree; please direct any questions to
them at  <mailto:bhs-owner at lmi.net> bhs-owner at lmi.net.

BHS etree archives:  <http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/>
http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/; BHS PTSA website:
<http://www.bhs.berkeleypta.org/> http://www.bhs.berkeleypta.org/. To