[BHS Etree] VOLUNTEERS - Course Catalog Distribution this Thursday and Friday Morning

BHS etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Tue Feb 8 18:30:58 PST 2011

Do not reply to this email, contact: Robert Stiles
rstiles at berkeley.k12.ca.us

This week, during Advisory on Friday, Feb. 11, teachers will be distributing
the 2011-2012 Course Catalogs to all students.  The catalogs are currently
stored in the foyer of the Community Theater. Teachers will come to the
foyer to collect the catalogs for their classes before school and during
first period.  We are looking for a few parents each morning (Thursday, Feb.
10 and Friday, Feb. 11) to help Robert Stiles (our Counseling Office Program
Assistant) count and check off the books. If you can come help, please let
Robert know at rstiles at berkeley.k12.ca.us   He will be very appreciative!

Diane Douglas, Marguerite Fa-Kaji and Pat Anderson are the parent-volunteer
<mailto:bhs-owner at lmi.net> bhs-owner at lmi.net.

BHS etree archives:  <http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/>
http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/; BHS PTSA website:
<http://www.bhs.berkeleypta.org/> http://www.bhs.berkeleypta.org/. To