[BHS Etree] EVENTS: 2011 Screenagers High School Film Festival TOMORROW, Sat. 2/5!

BHS etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Fri Feb 4 16:21:41 PST 2011

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact Dharini Rasiah
drasiah at berkeley.k12.ca.us

You are invited to the 13th Screenagers High School Film and Video Festival!

Every year, Screenagers features the diverse and talented work from teenage
filmmakers around the Bay Area, selected by students from the Communication
Arts and Sciences school at Berkeley High. This is a rare opportunity to see
a unique program made by and for teens.

The festival will be held Saturday, February 5, 2011 at 3:30PM at the
Pacific Film Archive Theater (2575 Bancroft Way @ Bowditch) in Berkeley.
There will be a question and answer session with the filmmakers following
the screening, so stick around to hear from the artists themselves.

Tickets are $5.00, and may be purchased online or at the door. This event is
often sold-out AND parking is difficult, so we recommend that you arrive
early to reserve your seat. For tickets and directions to the theater,
please check out the BAM/PFA website:
http://www.bampfa.berkeley.edu/film/FN18931

Questions? Email us at Screenagers2011 at gmail.com

We look forward to seeing you at the show!

The Screenagers Team

Diane Douglas, Marguerite Fa-Kaji and Pat Anderson are the parent-volunteer
bhs-owner at lmi.net.  BHS etree archives: http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/;
BHS PTSA website: http://www.bhs.berkeleypta.org/.

bhs at lmi.net