[BHS Etree] BHS WEARABLES: On Sale at Open House, Feb. 10

BHS etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Tue Feb 1 17:00:59 PST 2011

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact Diane Douglas,
diane at profacto.com or Sarah Martiniak, smartiniak at comcast.net

BHS Wearables will be sold in the food court during Open House on
Thursday, February 10.  Clothing and gear sales will start at 6:30 p.m.,
and continue until sometime after 8:30 p.m.  Come for coffee in the Food
Court and do some shopping.

We also need help selling that evening after the classroom visits are over
- please contact us if you are interested!

This is your chance to get BHS logo gear:

    Black Hoodie Sweatshirts & Jackets

    Black Sweatpants

    Plaid PJ Bottoms

    Plaid girls' boxer-style shorts

    Black basketball-style shorts

    T-shirts & girls' tank tops

    Baseball Caps, Red or Black

    Shoe Bags/String-Tie Bags - Red or Black

    Red & Gold Seat Cushions - only $5!

In addition, we are always open on Thursdays from 3:30 to 4pm in the
Athletic Director's office next to Donohue Gym, and we can sometimes
arrange a different time to meet you.

Questions or want to help at the table that evening?  Contact Diane
(diane at profacto.com) or Sarah (smartiniak at comcast.net)

Marguerite Fa-Kaji, Pat Anderson and Diane Douglas are the
parent-volunteer facilitators of the etree; please direct any questions to
them at  <mailto:bhs-owner at lmi.net> bhs-owner at lmi.net.

BHS etree archives:  <http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/>
http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/; BHS PTSA website:
<http://www.bhs.berkeleypta.org/> http://www.bhs.berkeleypta.org/. To