[BHS Etree] VOLUNTEERS: Mailing needs help Wednesday morning! Please come

BHS etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Tue Jan 25 09:31:49 PST 2011

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact Janet Huseby,
jhuseby at pacbell.net

We are mailing home a letter from the principal, information about Open
House and Information from the College and Career Center. Many thanks to
the parents who helped on Monday and Tuesday but we have not finished the
task!    If you could possibly help, please come in for an hour or two or
even three on Wednesday (tomorrow) January 26 to help stuff and glue shut
3,300 envelopes.  Come to the front desk and ask for Janet. I will be
here, sleeves rolled up, at 8:30.  Thank you, thank you!! Janet

Janet Huseby
Volunteer Coordinator, Berkeley High School

Diane Douglas, Marguerite Fa-Kaji and Pat Anderson are the
parent-volunteer facilitators of the etree; please direct any questions to
them at  <mailto:bhs-owner at lmi.net> bhs-owner at lmi.net.

BHS etree archives:  <http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/>
http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/; BHS PTSA website:
<http://www.bhs.berkeleypta.org/> http://www.bhs.berkeleypta.org/. To