[BHS Etree] VOLUNTEERS: Exit Exam Feb. 1 and 2 - THIRD Call for help

BHS etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Sun Jan 23 20:52:35 PST 2011

Do not reply to this email, please contact Janet Huseby jhuseby at pacbell.net

This is the third call for help at the all-10th grade Exit Exam which will
take place in one week on Tuesday and Wednesday, Feb. 1 and 2.  Listed
below are the times that volunteers are needed, the number we need, and the
number we have.  You will see that we are in need.  Please consider
helping. We want our children to do well on this state-required test. It is
in everyone's interest to have a calm and orderly examination.  The whole
sophomore class will be taking the test in a number of venues.

We need volunteers on three shifts (7:15 to 8:30 a.m.), (8:30 to noon) and
(noon to 3 p.m.)

1. The first shift will be in charge of making sure each student has the
proper test and answer sheet. We need a minimum of 12 volunteers each day.
So far we have 10 on Tuesday and 10 on Wednesday.

2.  The second shift will help monitor the test and start collecting and
organizing the completed tests. We need a minimum of 7 volunteers each day.
So far we have 4 on Tuesday and 10 on Wednesday.

3.  The third shift will continue to monitor and organize the returned
tests. We need a minimum of 6 volunteers. So far we have 4 on Tuesday and
one (1) on Wednesday.

You can see that we need more help. If you can come help, please email
jhuseby at pacbell.net Thank you!

Janet Huseby

BHS Volunteer Coordinator

jhuseby at pacbell.net

Diane Douglas, Marguerite Fa-Kaji and Pat Anderson are the parent-volunteer
<mailto:bhs-owner at lmi.net> bhs-owner at lmi.net.

BHS etree archives:  <http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/>
http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/; BHS PTSA website:
<http://www.bhs.berkeleypta.org/> http://www.bhs.berkeleypta.org/. To