[BHS Etree] PTSA: M.L. King Day Celebration Volunteers Needed

BHS etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Wed Jan 12 20:19:55 PST 2011

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact Ann Williams,
annbournewms at gmail.com

We need volunteers at the crosswalk of Rose and Sacramento Streets to make
certain all people walk with the light, since we walk on the sidewalk rather
than pay thousands (literally) of dollars to close the street for a few
blocks for less than 30 minutes. We also need greeters to be at King
directing people to the auditorium, handing out programs and asking all to
be seated as they arrive.

We are asking volunteers to go to their school sites and clean up/pick up
garbage in the area. If someone would like to coordinate a Day of Service at
Berkeley High School, it will be announced during the program as well as
written in the program.  Call Ann Williams with any questions, 685-1261

The DREAM Lives Today

3rd Annual "A Walk for Change"

Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION

Monday, January 17, 2011

Berkeley - "Rain or Shine"

Gathering 10:30 at Jefferson Elementary School

At Acton and Rose Streets

Breaking Bread Together Before We Walk at

11:00 Walk up Rose Street on sidewalk

to King Middle School at Grant and Rose Streets

Program CELEBRATION upon arrival in the

King Middle School Auditorium followed by

"A Day of Service" at our Berkeley schools

VOLUNTEERS NEEDED

Rejoicing in HOPE, POSSIBILITY and the NEW!

COME JOIN US!

Diane Douglas, Marguerite Fa-Kaji and Pat Anderson are the parent-volunteer
<mailto:bhs-owner at lmi.net> bhs-owner at lmi.net.

BHS etree archives:  <http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/>
http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/; BHS PTSA website:
<http://www.bhs.berkeleypta.org/> http://www.bhs.berkeleypta.org/. To