[BHS Etree] BHSDG: Join the Development Group - Meeting on 1/10 (Mon.), 7pm

BHS etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Thu Jan 6 09:04:28 PST 2011

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact

It's a new year, come help the Development Group!

Do you want to help enrich the experience for all our students at BHS?
Please consider joining the primary fundraising organization for Berkeley
High, the Berkeley High School Development Group.  We are an all volunteer
501c3 founded 19 years ago by parents frustrated by education cuts (sound
familiar?).

So far this year, we have funded school-wide After School Tutoring which
will start later this month, a $200 classroom grant for all teachers, and
over $19,000 to pay for JV and freshman sports, which were going to be
cut.  Check out our website at http://www.bhsdg.org
<http://www.bhsdg.org/>

We need your help!

We meet monthly and have many important opportunities for volunteers.
Specifically, we need help with acknowledgment letters, fundraising, event
planning, and communications.

Our monthly board meeting will be Monday, Jan 10 from 7 to 9 pm in the
Library, please join us.

Questions? Contact Jenny Burroughs jdburroughs at sbcglobal.net or Rosa
Luevano rluevano at pacbell.net.

Diane Douglas, Marguerite Fa-Kaji and Pat Anderson are the
parent-volunteer facilitators of the etree; please direct any questions to
them at  <mailto:bhs-owner at lmi.net> bhs-owner at lmi.net.

BHS etree archives:  <http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/>
http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/; BHS PTSA website:
<http://www.bhs.berkeleypta.org/> http://www.bhs.berkeleypta.org/. To