[BHS Etree] BUSD: Mark Coplan's Photos of BHS Orchestra Jazz Ensemble & Holiday Dinner

BHS etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Sun Dec 12 09:11:30 PST 2010

Here are my photos of three recent activities at Berkeley High, the BHS

Jazz Ensemble Winter Concert: BHS Band & Orchestra Winter Concert & the

20th Annual BHS Holiday Dinner for the Homeless. Enjoy, and watch for the

videos of the orchestra and holiday dinner.

Mark Coplan, BUSD Public Information Officer

Berkeley High School Jazz Ensemble's Winter Concert 2010 was a great

combination of the Ensemble's legendary combos to the Ensemble itself.

There are a few images here, of most of the combos and the Ensemble. Check

out the videos on YouTube and Vimeo.com.

BHS Jazz Ensemble & Combos Winter Concert 2010 photos on Flickr.com:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/53901376@N04/sets/72157625450955965/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/53901376@N04/sets/72157625450955965/

Berkeley High School's Band & Orchestra Winter Concert 2010 was not only

great music, the musicians looked great, as these photos will show. There

are a lot of images here, but there are a lot of parents who I want to be

able to find a good shot of their student. Watch for the videos on YouTube

and Vimeo.com.

BHS Band & Orchestra Winter Concert 2010 photos on Flickr.com:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/53901376@N04/sets/72157625447990147

http://www.flickr.com/photos/53901376@N04/sets/72157625447990147

This was Berkeley High School's 20th Annual Holiday Dinner for the

Homeless. Over 100 students, parents, teachers and staff volunteered to

serve a first class meal for the less fortunate in our community. They

served over 200 people, homeless or just struggling with the economy.

Student Activities Director Chris Young and the students deserve a lot of

credit, as do Chris's parents, seen throughout the day. Watch for the

video on YouTube and Vimeo.com.

BHS Holiday Dinner photos on Flickr.com: [

http://www.flickr.com/photos/53901376@N04/sets/72157625579985648/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/53901376@N04/sets/72157625579985648/

Mark A. Coplan

Public Information Officer, BUSD