[BHS Etree] FUNDRAISING: Calendar Sales on Dec. 11 and 18

BHS etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Wed Dec 8 19:40:31 PST 2010

Do not reply to this email, contact lorberlin at aol.com

CALENDAR SALES / JUST 2 SALE DAYS LEFT

The annual fundraising calendar sales for the video program at Berkeley High
are continuing. (Please see dates below.)

We are selling 2011 wall, page-a-day and engagement calendars for only $6.00
each, or 4 for $20. These are the same calendars that are currently selling
in stores for $13-$19. We have, art, travel, humor, children's, sports,
spiritual, etc. They make great gifts.

WHEN: SATURDAYS from noon until 3pm on  December 11 and December 18

WHERE: 2310 Valley St. This is 3 blocks west of Sacramento St. off Channing
Way.  RAIN OR SHINE

Diane Douglas, Marguerite Fa-Kaji and Pat Anderson are the parent-volunteer
<mailto:bhs-owner at lmi.net> bhs-owner at lmi.net.

BHS etree archives:  <http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/>
http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/; BHS PTSA website:
<http://www.bhs.berkeleypta.org/> http://www.bhs.berkeleypta.org/. To