[BHS Etree] STUDENT ACTIVITIES: Fourth call for Holiday Meal donations

BHS etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Mon Dec 6 09:30:42 PST 2010

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact Chris Young, Director of
Student Activities,  <mailto:cyoung at berkeleyhigh.us>
cyoung at berkeleyhigh.us

Dear BHS Community Members,

We will host our annual Holiday Meal for the local homeless and hungry on
December 11, 2010.  We are hoping to provide a warm meal and hospitality
with delicious fresh food and entertainment.  As of now we are still
especially in need of turkeys or hams (pre-cooked and cut is ideal),
potato/yam dishes or stuffing.

Please consider a donation if you haven't already.  We are expecting a
larger turnout than ever this year because we are publicizing more widely
and the number of people struggling to get by locally is greater than it
has been in several years.

Email Chris Young, Director of Student Activities, with information about
your donation and any questions:  <mailto:cyoung at berkeleyhigh.us>
cyoung at berkeleyhigh.us.  Food donations should be delivered on Saturday
morning, December 11 to the main entrance of the school before noon at
your convenience, but we can accept them at other times if necessary.

Monetary donations are accepted as cash in the Leadership Office (make
sure it gets to Mr. Young) or as checks written to "BHS Student
Activities" with "Holiday Meal" in the memo line.  These donations are tax
deductible and a letter of receipt with the school tax ID number will be
given upon request.  They can be mailed to:

Berkeley High School

ATTN: Chris Young

1980 Allston Way

Berkeley, CA  94704

Thank you,

 The Executive Student Leadership Team

Diane Douglas, Marguerite Fa-Kaji and Pat Anderson are the
parent-volunteer facilitators of the etree; please direct any questions to
them at  <mailto:bhs-owner at lmi.net> bhs-owner at lmi.net.

BHS etree archives:  <http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/>
http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/; BHS PTSA website:
<http://www.bhs.berkeleypta.org/> http://www.bhs.berkeleypta.org/. To