[BHS Etree] FUNDRAISING: Calendar Sales for BHS Video Program

BHS etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Tue Nov 16 17:33:42 PST 2010

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact Lori Berlin, lorberlin at aol.com
The first of four, fundraising calendar sales will be this Saturday, Nov. 20
from Noon to 3pm. We are selling 2011 high quality wall, page-a-day and
engagement calendars for only $6.00 each or $20 for 4, or more. These
calendars are currently selling in stores for $12-$18.
We have art, travel, sports, humor, spiritual, animal, etc. This is a
fundraiser for the BHS video program. It will take place RAIN or SHINE at
2310 Valley St. This is 3 blocks west of Sacramento St. off Channing Way.
Diane Douglas, Marguerite Fa-Kaji and Pat Anderson are the parent-volunteer
bhs-owner at lmi.net <mailto:bhs-owner at lmi.net> .
BHS etree archives: http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/
<http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/> ; BHS PTSA website:
http://www.bhs.berkeleypta.org/ <http://www.bhs.berkeleypta.org/> . To