[BHS Etree] FUNDRAISING; BHS Development Group Annual Report and Phone-a-Thon

BHS etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Wed Nov 10 12:00:14 PST 2010

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact Michael Spolan,
Michael.Spolan at sig.com
Dear BHS Families:
This week you or your student should have received by mail the Berkeley High
School Development Group Annual Report. Please take a moment to review this
beautifully prepared report that details the many programs funded by the
generous donations of the BHS community.
As you know, we are in the midst of an urgent funding crunch due to budget
cuts experienced by the school district. So this year we will make an extra
push to solicit donations from our community. Any amount is greatly
appreciated and helps fund great programs such as after-school tutoring,
freshman and JV coaches, drug and alcohol education, and discretionary
grants to all classroom teachers. If you wish to contribute, an envelope and
donation form is included with the Annual Report that was mailed to you.
On November 17, 2010 from 7-9 pm, members of the BHS Development Group board
will hold a phone-a-thon to reach out to the community for support. Please
receive our calls and help if possible. We are humbly grateful for your
support of this organization that benefits all students.

Thank you.
The BHS Development Group

Contacts:
Michael Spolan spolan at sig.com <mailto:spolan at sig.com>
Louise Francis louise.francis at comcast.net
<mailto:louise.francis at comcast.net>

Diane Douglas, Marguerite Fa-Kaji and Pat Anderson are the parent-volunteer
bhs-owner at lmi.net <mailto:bhs-owner at lmi.net> .
BHS etree archives: http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/
<http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/> ; BHS PTSA website:
http://www.bhs.berkeleypta.org/ <http://www.bhs.berkeleypta.org/> . To