[BHS Etree] ADMIN: School Safety Committee Meeting, 11/16 (Tues.)

BHS etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Mon Nov 8 19:15:37 PST 2010

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact Ardarius McDonald,
Ardarius_McDonald at berkeley.k12.ca.us

 <mailto:Ardarius_McDonald at berkeley.k12.ca.us> The Berkeley High School
Safety Committee will be holding its first meeting of the 2010-2011 school
year on Tuesday, November 16 from 4pm-6pm. The meeting will be held in the
Office of Campus Intervention Building H Room 104.  We are looking for
parents to volunteer for this committee.

The Safety Committee is a sub committee of the School Site Council and is
charged with the development of the School Safety Plan.  We welcome your
input and if you are interested please contact me by Thursday, November 11
or you can show up on November 16.

Thank you and I look forward to meeting and working with you!

Ardarius McDonald
Berkeley High School
Dean of Students
(510) 644-6675
Diane Douglas, Marguerite Fa-Kaji and Pat Anderson are the parent-volunteer
bhs-owner at lmi.net <mailto:bhs-owner at lmi.net> .
BHS etree archives: http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/
<http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/> ; BHS PTSA website:
http://www.bhs.berkeleypta.org/ <http://www.bhs.berkeleypta.org/> . To