[BHS Etree] PTSA: Endorsement of Measures H & I

BHS etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Tue Nov 2 06:24:54 PDT 2010

Berkeley's Schools Need Measures H & I

The Berkeley High PTSA strongly endorses Measures H & I, and encourages all
Berkeley parents and community members to vote "yes" on both of these ballot
measures. These measures are critical for the maintenance of our current
facilities and to upgrade them as needed.

The Measure H parcel tax and the Measure I bond will not increase the cost
of the school taxes and bonds Berkeley citizens have been recently paying.
Measure H is simply a renewal of a parcel tax that is currently in place,
and Measure I issues new bonds to replace Measure AA bonds as they are
retired. For more information see the PTSA website:
http://www.bhs.berkeleypta.org/pta/101016-handi.htm

We hope you will join us in supporting Berkeley's schools by voting "yes" on
Measures H & I.

Sincerely,

Natasha Beery & Mark van Krieken
BHS PTSA