[BHS Etree] SPORTS: Thank You to Donors to BAF

BHS etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Tue Oct 26 19:42:08 PDT 2010

 Please do not hit reply.  Contact [berkeleyathleticfund at gmail.com]

Thank you to the generous donors who mailed donations to the Berkeley
Athletic Fund (BAF).  BAF is an all volunteer, nonprofit group that supports
all twenty eight men's and women's sports at BHS.

The mission of the BAF is to supplement the athletic budget through
fundraising and your direct donations.  We have been able to offer some
grants based on funding from last year.  But, we have so  many more teams to
help throughout the year.  We need your help!  Still have the bright yellow
envelope from BAF?  Your tax-deductible donation may be sent to:

 BAF

P.O. Box 11525

Berkeley, CA 94712.

The BAF is happy to offer the following grants :

$2,000 to women's soccer

$2,000 to men's basketball

$2,700 for football helmets

$2,680 for two seasons for a Strength and Conditioning Coach for all teams

$2,000 for AD Discretionary Fund which helps all teams purchase supplies
like balls

Don't forget other fundraising opportunities-  Berkeley Live with the BHS
Development Group on April 17, 2011 and the BAF Golf Tournament on May 6,
2011.

To learn more about BHS athletics, please refer to the website,
www.berkeleyathleticfund.org.  Please be patient as the web site is
undergoing changes.

Our thanks to BHS senior, Connor Nielsen, for his time and talent to update
the site.