[BHS Etree] CLUBS: Historical Fiction Book Club, 11/7 (Thurs.)

BHS etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Tue Oct 5 23:50:07 PDT 2010

Please DO NOT REPLY to the E-tree. Contact Cara Hunt [mailto:cara.liana at gmail.com]

The Historical Fiction Book Club is for people who want to read outside of the classroom and have fun discussions about books. We will be meeting at lunch time in C214 on Thursday 10/7. Last year we read Middlesex and The Red Tent, and we'll be deciding on a book list for this year. We have snacks! If you need more info, contact me, Cara Hunt [mailto:cara.liana at gmail.com] or Kate Sutter [mailto:Kate at thesutters.com]