[BHS Etree] BHSDG: Join the Berkeley High School Development Group!

BHS etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Sun Oct 3 08:54:00 PDT 2010

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact Jenny Burroughs
[mailto:jdburroughs at sbcglobal.net]

Want to help Berkeley High?  Looking for a role that you can do outside of
the school day?  Consider joining the Development Group!

The Berkeley High School Development Group (BHSDG) is an all- volunteer,
nonprofit 501 (c)(3) group made up of BHS parents, and is the primary
fundraising group for the high school.  BHS needs the money we raise to help
the school continue to improve despite the funding cuts.  Our website,
www.bhsdg.org, has lots of information about what we do.

We need help with fundraising and events planning, but also with important
office tasks such as acknowledgment letters.

Our monthly board meeting is this Monday, October 4, from 7 to 9 pm in the
BHS Library (upstairs in the administration building.)

Contact Jenny Burroughs, BHSDG Co-President, if you have questions:
jdburroughs at sbcglobal.net