[BHS Etree] BAF: Wearables on Sale at Back to School Night

BHS etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Mon Sep 27 21:17:19 PDT 2010

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact Diane Douglas
[mailto:diane at profacto.com] or Sarah Martiniak
[mailto:smartiniak at comcast.net]

BHS Wearables will be sold in the food court during Back to School Night on
Thursday, September 30.  Clothing and gear sales will start at 6:30 p.m.,
and continue until sometime after 8:30 p.m.  Come for coffee and cookies in
the Food Court and do some shopping.

This is your chance to get BHS logo gear:

    Black Hoodie Sweatshirts
    Black Sweatpants
    Plaid PJ Bottoms
    Plaid boxer-style shorts
    Black basketball-style shorts
    T-shirts -
        Black, short sleeve
        Gold vintage-look
        Girls' tank tops (gray and red)
    BHS Bike Socks
    Baseball Caps, Red or Black, and beanies
    Shoe Bags/String-Tie Bags - Red or Black
    Yellowjacket jewelry

We may not have all sizes, but we can order for you.

Want to help at the table that evening??  We need YOU when classes let out!

Contact Diane, diane at profacto.com, or Sarah, smartiniak at comcast.net