[BHS Etree] VOLUNTEERS: BAF Wearables Sales

BHS etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Sun Sep 26 14:34:59 PDT 2010

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact Diane Douglas
[mailto:diane at profacto.com] or Sarah Martiniak
[mailto:smartiniak at comcast.net]

The Berkeley Athletic Fund is looking for volunteers on an occasional or
regular basis to help with selling wearables at school events and after
school once a week.  It is such a fun job, because the items sell
themselves, and you get to meet students, parents, teachers, coaches and
alumni.

We will definitely need help with sales after the Back-to-School night is
over on Thursday night.  Families come to the Food Court for cookies, coffee
and browsing the tables of clubs, scrip, wearables, and more.  We get a lot
of families coming to purchase wearables and we need lots of volunteers for
a short, but busy period.  If not this Thursday, maybe one of the Thursday
after-school slots for 30 minutes would suit you.

Please let us know if you are interested, and we'll fill you in on the
details. Thanks!

Diane and Sarah