[BHS Etree] ADMIN: School Announcements

BHS etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Fri Sep 24 17:04:15 PDT 2010

DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL, contact Janet Huseby
[mailto:jhuseby at pacbell.net]

1. Back-to-School Night is scheduled for 7 p.m. on Thursday, September 30.
  This is an adult-only event in which parents and guardians travel through
their child’s school day, spending a short time in each class.  We are
mailing home a blank schedule.  Please ask your child to fill it in so you
can follow his or her day.

2. Help needed mailing home the blank schedules!  If you have time Monday
morning (from 8:30 on) I could use help expediting the Back-to-School
mailing so it gets to the mailbox by noon on Monday. Please come look for me
at the front desk. (thank you)

3. PowerSchool.  If you have not yet managed to log into Power School please
come to the Parent Resource Center or the Library before Back-to-School
(starting at 6 p.m.).  There will be a tech crew available to help talk you
through the process.

4. Attendance and PowerSchool.  Please be patient.  After you clear an
absence by either phoning in to 644-6209 OR emailing to
bhsattendance at berkeley.k12.ca.us it takes a few days for the absence to be
cleared on PowerSchool. There is no reason to call or send a second message.

Janet Huseby
BHS Volunteer Coordinator
jhuseby at pacbell.net