[BHS Etree] CLUBS: Muslim Student Association Speaker From Abraham's Vision, Fri., 9/24

BHS etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Thu Sep 23 07:04:24 PDT 2010

DO NOT REPLY TO THIS E-MAIL, please contact Rabi'a Mirhadian
[mailto:heartafyr at gmail.com]

As Salaamu alaikum and Greetings of Peace

The Muslim Student Association (MSA) of Berkeley High wishes Chag Sameach
for Sukkot, the Festival of Harvest, to our Jewish friends

Please attend an MSA meeting on Friday, Sept. 24 at 3:30pm in Room G200.

We have a group of very smart, intelligent and energetic kids.  This Friday
we have a speaker from the Unity Program at Abraham’s Vision. There will be
refreshments served.  Parents, faculty and staff are also welcome.

We would also like to announce that there might be some confusion regarding
the MSA and the Yemen student club.  We wish the Yemen students the best in
their association.  The MSA is the only Muslim Student Association on campus
and represents Unity among all Muslims and Jews at BHS.

Rabi'a Mirhadian