[BHS Etree] SPORTS: Berkeley Athletic Fund Meeting - 10/14

BHS etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Wed Sep 22 16:09:12 PDT 2010

Please do not reply to this e-mail, contact [mailto:berkeleyathleticfund at gmail.com]

Join a winning team of volunteers who support team sports through the Berkeley Athletic Fund (BAF).

The first BAF meeting is Thursday. October 14 at 7:00-9:00 PM in the AD Office (next to the Donahue Gym). Hear reports from the Athletic Direcotr, Treasurer, Fundraising Committee, grant requests, and more.

Nominations for leadership positions such as Coordinator/chair and Treasurer are open. Please contact BAF at [mailto:berkeleyathleticfund at gmail.com]

Please note correction of PTSA News:  Manish Doshi is no longer the Coordinator after two years of service. We thank Manish for his dedcation to student athletes.

Look for our annual letter in your mailbox this week.

Donations may be mailed to BAF, PO Box 11512, Berkeley, CA 94712. Remember your gifts are tax deductible (Tax ID # 94-3006966)