[BHS Etree] ADMIN: Old *FILM* Cameras??!!! Please donate to H101

BHS etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Tue Sep 7 18:22:09 PDT 2010

Contact:  Mária Kersey [mailto:mkersey at berkeley.k12.ca.us]

Hello Everyone,
This is rather a desperate plea for our photography students who need film
cameras for our classes.

YES, we still teach film photography, wet lab and all.  I know a lot of you
have film cameras at home that you are not using any longer - most of the
world has gone to digital. So... please bring your cameras to me in H101
anytime during the school day. This year I am teaching 5 classes of
beginning photo, and more than half of my 157 students do not have cameras
to use from home.

Please spend a moment tonight an clean out a back closet box that might have
a camera in it and bring it to us. We can use any kind of 35mm film camera -
a simple cheap box camera, a SLR (Single Lens Reflex) or anything in between
is fine. I really like the old SLRs that can operate without expensive
batteries.

Thank you, Thank you!!

- Mária Kersey   510 333-1420