[BHS Etree] MISC: Information on the BHS E-tree

BHS etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Mon Sep 6 20:48:58 PDT 2010

Dear Parents and  Students,

Welcome back to BHS!  As BHS parents, we know how important it is to stay
connected to school and your student's activities.  Last year we wrote a
short guide to the BHS e-tree and the PTSA posted it on their website.
Please follow this  link for information on how to post, how to subscribe to
small school e-trees, tips on managing the numbers of emails you receive
from BHS, and more!

 http://www.bhs.berkeleypta.org/bhs-etree.htm

We are a parent-run service and our time and resources are limited, please
always respond to the contact person identified in the e-tree message and
not directly to the e-tree.  Many thanks.  We wish you and your student(s) a
great year!

 Diane, Marguerite, and Pat