[BHS Etree] ADMIN: Powerschool Portals to Open Friday, 9/10

BHS etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Wed Sep 1 17:17:21 PDT 2010

Parent and Student Powerschool Portal Opening - Friday, September 10th

Good Afternoon Berkeley High Community,

We will be opening the parent and student portals within Powerschool next Friday September 10th. The portals will be closed to allow for additional student enrollment and schedule fluctuations that will take place over the next ten days. As we get closer to the opening of the portal we will be updating the BHS website with current instructions for accessing the portals. We apologize for any hardships this delay will cause but we are excited to provide the Berkeley High community access to student achievement data starting next Friday.

Matt Albinson
Berkeley High Technology Coordinator