[BHS Etree] Green Academy: Welcome Party, Sat. 8/28 at Noon

BHS etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Thu Aug 26 09:20:55 PDT 2010

Please DO NOT REPLY to the E-tree. Contact Marjorie Alvord [mailto:malvord at mindspring.com]

GREEN ACADEMY WELCOME PICNIC IS THIS SATURDAY:  AUGUST 28, NOON – 2 PM

At Berkeley High School courtyard: look for us between the "C" and "H" Buildings

Green Academy Students, Parents, Guardians, and Staff:

I would like to invite all of you to the Green Academy Summer Welcome Party & Potluck:

9th Grade Families: Main Dishes

10th Grade Families: Salads

11th Grade Families: Drinks

12th Grade Families: Desserts

From Noon to 1pm we will enjoy a potluck and community building activities.

From 1pm to 2pm the parents and students will be split into 2 groups for separate workshops.

I hope everyone can join us for a day for returning families to connect with new families.

Thanks

Kate Trimlett
Co-Lead Teacher Green Academy