[BHS Etree] ADMIN: Front Desk Volunteer Openings

BHS etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Wed Aug 25 22:36:03 PDT 2010

Please DO NOT REPLY to the E-tree. Contact: Janet Huseby [mailto:jhuseby at pacbell.net]

There are a few openings for Front Desk Volunteers. If you are interested, please let me know and I will send you the schedule and be happy to answer any specific questions you might have. The front desk volunteers work 1.5 hour shifts in teams of two on a weekly basis. The volunteers welcome visitors, answer easy questions and help our wonderful Ruby Taylor and Belinda McDaniel.

I look forward to hearing from you, Janet

Janet Huseby
BHS Volunteer Coordinator
jhuseby at pacbell.net