[BHS Etree] CPA: Freshman Orientation, Sat. 8/28, 1:00 pm

BHS etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Tue Aug 24 23:04:01 PDT 2010

Please DO NOT REPLY to the E-tree. Contact Annie Johnston [mailto:ajohnston at berkeley.k12.ca.us]

Dear New Community Partnerships Academy Families,

    Welcome to the class of 2014!

    We are welcoming our new incoming ninth graders and their families to our community at our freshman orientation on Saturday, August 28 from 1:00 to 3:30 p.m. in the College and Career Center in the "D" Building at the corner of Allston Way and Milvia St. Our ninth grade teachers will be on hand to meet you, as well as representatives from our CP Academy Parent Association. CP Academy student leaders will give incoming freshmen an introduction to Berkeley High.

    Our Parent Association meets every third Thursday of the month. At our first meeting of the year, Thursday, September 16, parents will elect Leadership Council representatives. Please come from 6:30 to 8:00 in the College and Career Center, 2nd floor of the "D" Administration Building at Berkeley High. You can also vote that night for other parent leadership positions at Berkeley High.

    We look forward to seeing both parents and students at our orientation this Saturday, at 1:00 p.m. The College and Career Center is on the second floor of the administration "D" building, at the top of the stairs and to the right.

Sincerely,

Annie Johnston, Coordinator
Community Partnerships Academy
Berkeley High School