[BHS Etree] ADMIN: PE Uniforms Explained

BHS etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Wed Aug 18 09:33:24 PDT 2010

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact Michael McEvoy
[mailto:mmcevoy at berkeley.k12.ca.us]

Physical Education Announcements:
Anyone taking a PE class is required to wear a red uniform (any combination
of red t-shirt, shorts, and sweats).  These uniforms can be bought in the PE
office (Old Gym at Durant and Milvia) starting August 30th, or on August
23rd (Freshman Orientation) in front of the Donahue Gym.  Prices are $10/ea
for BHS T-shirt/short, or $15/ea for BHS sweat top or bottom.

Students are offered lockers with built in locks, but bringing your own lock
to double protect your valuables is not frowned upon.

We thank you for your support, and look forward to celebrating a new
generation of PE:  Playing, Lifelong interest in Body/Mind building,
Social/Emotional confidence building, and did I say we like to Play?  All
are welcome, relax and enjoy yourself.

Michael P. McEvoy
Berkeley High School P.E. Dept. & LIPHE Program
Michael_Mcevoy at berkeley.k12.ca.us