[BHS Etree] ADMIN: Help With Summer Mailing And Earn Service Hours

BHS etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Thu Jul 29 11:31:40 PDT 2010

DO NOT REPLY to this email, please ontact [mailto:jhuseby at pacbell.net]

A sweetener for students lolling at home next week: I have the word
from your leaders that you can count summer mailing hours towards your
BIHS service hours. I don't know if the other small learning communities have service hour requirements or not but, if so, I assume you too can use the hours stuffing for some good.

Just a reminder, the summer mailing is Tuesday and Wednesday, August 3 and 4,  starting at 8 a.m. in the library.

Janet

Janet Huseby
BHS Volunteer Coordinator
jhuseby at pacbell.net