[BHS Etree] ADMIN: 3rd CALL FOR HELP - Summer Mailing, August 3 & 4

BHS etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Tue Jul 27 13:53:03 PDT 2010

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact Janet Huseby
[mailto:jhuseby at pacbell.net]

The summer mailing is scheduled for NEXT week on Tuesday and Wednesday,
August 3 and 4.  On both days I will be in the school library starting at 8
a.m.  I will stay until 5 on Tuesday and until it is over on Wednesday (last
year that was mid afternoon.)

The summer mailing is a big deal.  We send home some 20 different items
including registration information, athletic information, the newsletter and
more.  Last year we had 75 volunteers on Tuesday and 41 on Wednesday. So far
this year 51 people have signed up. Thank you, dear 51 but that puts us less
than half way.Please come help.  Students are embraced. Parents, Guardians,
visiting relatives.we need and want all of you.  There will be lots of
people there.  You will make new friends. You will be the first on your
block to know what is happening at BHS. AND, you will be helping our
wonderful school.

A PS on night hours.  Several of you have offered to help in the night or to
take home work.  I have tried to set up night hours before but have been
unable to do so.  Also it is just too complicated to parcel out portions to
do piecemeal at home. Though I do appreciate the offers.  Janet

Janet Huseby
BHS Volunteer Coordinator
jhuseby at pacbell.net