[BHS Etree] VOLUNTEERS: 2nd call for Summer Mailing August 3 and 4

BHS etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Tue Jul 20 08:24:23 PDT 2010

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact Janet Huseby
[mailto:jhuseby at pacbell.net]

The summer mailing is a huge undertaking: 70,000 important pieces of
information packed into 3,700 envelopes.  It will not go out without help.
I will set up shop in the school library and be ready to go at 8 a.m. on
Tuesday, August 3.  The action will last until Wednesday, August 4 in the
afternoon.

So far 28 people have volunteered. I am looking for over 100. If you can
help, if only for a short time, you will be very much appreciated. We are
looking for parents, guardians, grandparents, students, siblings,
visitors..If you can help, please let me know. (You WILL be appreciated!)
Janet

Janet Huseby
BHS Volunteer Coordinator
jhuseby at pacbell.net