[BHS Etree] ADMIN: Summer mailing coming on August 3 and 4

BHS etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Mon Jul 12 09:55:15 PDT 2010

Please DO NOT REPLY to this E-mail. Contact: Janet Huseby [mailto:jhuseby at pacbell.net]

The famous, huge, staggering Berkeley High School Summer Mailing is scheduled for Tuesday and Wednesday August 3 and 4. We will need between 70 and 90 volunteers to process up to 70,000 items stuffing them into 3,700 envelopes (3,400 for current students; 300 for lost envelopes and new students).

The mailing will include information on registration/orientation, the health center, PTSA newsletter, athletics, the BSEP/School Site committees, and much more. This event, which takes place in the school library starting at 8:30 am both mornings and running until 5 pm, relies on parents, grandparents, students, visitors, community members and anyone else I can find. You can come in for a whole morning, a whole afternoon, a whole day or as little as a half hour stint.

Please let me know if you can help, which day, and roughly what time. You will be the first on your block to know the latest about BHS!

Janet Huseby
BHS Volunteer Coordinator
jhuseby at pacbell.net
(510) 527-1130