[BHS Etree] SPORTS: Vote to Support BHS Girls Coach in All Stars Among Us Award

BHS etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Tue Jun 15 18:01:53 PDT 2010

Please DO NOT REPLY to the E-tree. Contact Mark A. Coplan [mailto:Mark_Coplan at berkeley.k12.ca.us]

Due to the volunteer work of Lisa Busbee-Young (Berkeley High School Girls Volleyball Head Coach) in the local community, she has been nominated for the PEOPLE Magazine and Major League Baseball All-Stars Among Us Award.

She is among 3 finalists representing SF Giants and being featured on www.peopleallstars.com. The winner will be selected by public vote from now until June 20, 2010. The finalists will represent their respective baseball teams at the 2010 MLB All-Star Game in Anaheim, CA July 11-14, 2010. One of the thirty finalists will be featured in PEOPLE magazine.

This is definitely an honor for Lisa and a great opportunity for media exposure to highlight one of the positive sides of our community. I hope that you will vote for her and ask your contacts to vote as well. And YES YOU CAN VOTE MORE THAN ONCE - just hit refresh.

The BHS volleyball girls thank you very much in advance for your support of their great coach!

FYI - This link shows highlights from last year's All Stars http://www.youtube.com/2009All-Stars.

GO YELLOW JACKETS!!!

Mark Coplan, BUSD Public Information Officer
510-644-6320
Mark_Coplan at berkeley.k12.ca.us
Berkeley Unified School District
2134 Martin Luther King Jr. Way