[BHS Etree] ADMIN: Volunteer Thank You on 6/11, 8-10 am

BHS etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Wed Jun 9 09:54:02 PDT 2010

Do not reply to this e-mail, please contact Janet Huseby [mailto:jhuseby at pacbell.net]

This Friday, June 11 from 8 until 10 in the morning the Administration will be gathering in Conference Room B to thank the many parents, guardians, grandparents and community members who have supported our students in hundreds of ways this year.  Please drop by for a cup of coffee, a treat, and the gratitude of our principal Jim Slemp and the rest of the administration.  This is a tradition which Mr. Slemp started the first year he came to Berkeley High. It will also be an opportunity to say goodbye to Jim.  The Front Desk Volunteer can direct you to the Conference Room.

Often I note how fotunate our Berkeley High students are to be supported by such a wonderful community. Support comes in many forms: running the etree (hundreds of hours!), serving on committees, staffing the front desk, helping in the library, giving tours, coaching and tutoring, sending in treats, and sometimes just making sure your child has a place to study and a good breakfast. Your support represents thousands and thousands of hours. Dear families our children are loved. How can they not be the best! Thank you. Janet

Janet Huseby
Volunteer Coordinator, BHS