[BHS Etree] PTSA: More Volunteers Needed To Bring Food for Teachers' Lunch on 6/10

BHS etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Tue Jun 8 22:10:03 PDT 2010

Do not reply to this email, contact Naomi Janowitz
[mailto:nhjanowitz at ucdavis.edu]

Teacher Appreciation Luncheon – This Thursday, June 10th

Thank you very much to everyone who has already volunteered to bring food
for this Thursday’s PTSA Teacher Appreciation Luncheon.

However, we only have half the food we will need to feed Berkeley High’s
fantastic staff of 250 people.  We still need many parents to contribute:

• Main Dishes
• Salads & Side Dishes
• Desserts
Please contact Naomi Janowitz at nhjanowitz at ucdavis.edu if you can bring
food, drinks or can help on Thursday.  We need all you wonderful parents to
step forward, so we can properly appreciate all those wonderful teachers.

As always, thank you,

Natasha Beery, BHS PTSA President
Mark van Krieken, BHS PTSA