[BHS Etree] BUSD: Recent BHS Event Photos on Picasa and Spring Musical On-line

BHS etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Mon Jun 7 07:53:15 PDT 2010

Do not reply to this email, please contact Mark Coplan
[mailto:Mark_Coplan at berkeley.k12.ca.us]

If links do not work, copy and paste into your browser.

Things are getting pretty busy around the schools, and Berkeley High is no
exception, so I thought I'd share a few recient events all in one email.
First, if you missed the BHS Spring Musical, The Putnam County Spelling
Bee, you will want to watch it on Vimeo.com, and if you did see it, I know
you're waiting to see it again.
This was a great show, and Berkeley Community Media assisted me on this
three camera video. The DVD can be purchased from BCM for $15, with the
proceeds going to the BHS Drama Department.

Putnam County Spelling Bee Act One on Vimeo.com:
[http://www.vimeo.com/11614272]http://www.vimeo.com/11614272]
Putnam County Spelling Bee Act Two on Vimeo.com:
[http://www.vimeo.com/11616095]http://www.vimeo.com/11616095]

I also have photos on line at Picasa for the:

1. Berkeley High Election Convention: I attended two of the days,
including the final events and it was really great to witness.

http://picasaweb.google.com/CoplanFamily/BHSElectionConventions2010#

2. Berkeley High's BBQ Club had their last big Friday BBQ last week, and
when you see these photos you will wish you'd been there. I can speak for
the food myself.

3. Berkeley High Diva's Concert: One Night Only, directed by Emily Tremble
was last Friday, and it was great. I took some photos, but more exciting,
a video that will be available for purchase.

http://picasaweb.google.com/CoplanFamily/BHSDivasConcert2010?feat=email#

4. BHS Senior Awards recognized close to 200 graduating seniors. The video
of this will be on line next week, but for now, here are my photos.

http://picasaweb.google.com/CoplanFamily/BHSSeniorAwards2010#

Some of my best times are at Berkeley High, and it's because of your kids.
See you at graduation

Mark Coplan

Mark A. Coplan
Public Information Officer, BUSD