[BHS Etree] ADMIN: MORE on graduation!

BHS etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Thu Jun 3 10:11:43 PDT 2010

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact Janet Huseby
[mailto:jhuseby at pacbell.net]

1. The actual graduation ceremony starts at 5:30.

2. Tickets will be sold until the day before.  We do not run out of tickets
but we do run out of seats.  The overflow sits on the grass above the
stadium.  It is possible to see though you are far away. I suggest you come
early, bring something soft to sit on, and enjoy the scene--that is, an
arena full of happy excited families.

3. There is some paid UC parking.  But it is limited. That is why we
encourage people to take advantage of the shuttle buses (three of them will
be running.)

4.  People who are concerned about elderly family members might want to
arrange to park lower on the hill and ask a friend (or one family member)
drop the rest of the family off at the Greek. It is easier to walk downhill
than up!

5. The ceremony is long. Count on 2.5 hours.  Again, relax and enjoy!  The
kids are happy and excited and so is the crowd.

6. There is no need for administrative approval if you are planning on
buying many tickets UNLESS you want the Free and Reduced Lunch price. ($5).
If you want the reduced price, your child must talk to his or her counselor.

7.  The weather at the Greek ranges from one extreme to the next--either too
hot or too cold.  Be prepared!

More questions?  Send them on and I will do my best.

Janet
Volunteer Coordinator, BHS