[BHS Etree] ADMIN: Thank You Coffee scheduled for Friday, June 11

BHS etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Tue Jun 1 10:03:49 PDT 2010

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact Janet Huseby
[mailto:jhuseby at pacbell.net]

Every year at the behest of our principal Jim Slemp the administration holds
a Thank You Coffee (Friday, June 11 from 8 to 10 a.m. in Conference Room B)
for the hundreds (literally) of volunteers who have supported our school
during the course of the year by working at the Front Desk, giving tours,
raising money, serving on committees, bringing in food, volunteering in the
classroom, chaperoning dances, the Spirit Rally(!), working in the library
and on mailings, supporting Athletics, and proctoring exams.  Please make
plans to drop in for some coffee and sweets so we may thank you and you may
say goodbye to Jim.

Janet Huseby
Volunteer Coordinator BHS