[BHS Etree] EVENT: Putnam Co. Spelling Bee Musical DVD Available

BHS etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Mon May 24 14:00:02 PDT 2010

Do not reply to this email, please contact Mark Coplan [mailto:Mark_Coplan at berkeley.k12.ca.us]

Berkeley High School Drama's Spring Musical was "The Putnam County 25th
Annual Spelling Bee", and if you missed it, by now you've probably heard
how good it was. Thanks to Berkeley Community Media who joined me there so
that we had three cameras, the show is available for your enjoyment on
vimeo.com (links below). You can also purchase a lovely boxed DVD of the
show for the low price of $15 ($10 of this goes directly to the BHS Drama
Department) by calling BCM at 510-848-2288, ask for Pam or send email to:
pam at betv.org.

BHS's Putnam County 25th Annual Spelling Bee Act One on Vimeo:
[http://www.vimeo.com/11614272]http://www.vimeo.com/11614272
BHS's Putnam County 25th Annual Spelling Bee Act Two on Vimeo:
[http://www.vimeo.com/11616095]http://www.vimeo.com/11616095

Mark A. Coplan
Public Information Officer, BUSD
510-644-6320 Cell: 510-472-3811