[BHS Etree] PARENT RESOURCE CENTER: Thanks A Million!

BHS etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Thu May 20 20:35:20 PDT 2010

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact Irma Parker
[mailto:iparker at berkeley.k12.ca.us]

Dear Berkeley High Parents

Again we would like to thank all of you who so generously donated funds or
contributed items for our Principal's Appreciation Dinner and Program.  It
was a wonderful evening filled with good food, entertainment and good
company.  Mr. Slemp stated that it was the BEST!!  The students really
showed their affection and appreciation to him for the job that he has done
at the high school.

So please know that all you parents who helped to make the event possible,
that the Parent Center staff sends their utmost appreciation to you and your
families.

Best Regards,

Irma Parker
Leticia Amezcua