[BHS Etree] BIHS: Chaperones Needed for 10th Grade Picnic

BHS etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Mon May 17 08:08:12 PDT 2010

Do not reply to this message.  For questions, contact Devra Laner [mailto:devrala at yahoo.com]

If you are the parent of a BIHS 10th grader, please read on.

**We need 10 more chaperones for the BIHS sophmore class picnic this Tuesday afternoon, or Ms. Frey will cancel the event.**
Don't disappoint the students, please volunteer!

We would also like to borrow a couple more large drink dispensers (5 gallon) for water & lemonade, and a couple of sets of face paint.

Please contact devrala at yahoo.com, if you can help make this picnic a success. Thanks!

The 10th grade leadership team is planning a picnic for all BIHS 10th graders. The sophomore class picnic will be held at Live Oak Park on the afternoon of May 18th. We need 25 parent volunteers to help out for the afternoon, from 12:00 until 3:30. Parent chaperones will meet at BHS and walk the students to Live Oak Park. At the park, chaperones will help organize activities (planned by BIHS staff and the leadership team), serve refreshments, and generally help chaperone students. Chaperones will walk students back to school by 3:30 pm.